FUTURE LEADERS FORUM
OVERVIEW OF THE FUTURE LEADERS FORUM
Future Leaders Day: The Concept
The idea of the Future Leaders Forum originated as an initiative by the Saudi Exhibition and Convention Bureau, to serve as the first platform gathering youth and students from tourism, event planning and public relations universities and colleges. The meeting runs parallel to the Saudi Conventions and Exhibitions Forum to promote the role of youth in the leadership of the future of the MICE sector in KSA, as well as to qualify young professional leaders to work towards the sector advancement. The meeting includes workshops, discussion groups and lectures to demonstrate the job categories and opportunities and investment prospects within the exhibitions and conventions sector, opens communication channels between youth and exhibition and convention organizers in KSA, and presents the latest updates in the industry at regional and international levels.
The meeting aims to encourage the youth to seek a profession or to invest in the exhibitions and conventions sector, and to qualify the future leaders of this sector.
- Education: Lectures on the latest updates and trends in the exhibitions and conventions sector
- Challenges: Workshops and discussions groups to discuss ideas with the subject-matter experts.
- Communication: Follow of the best practices and means of communication to enable the youth to meet colleagues and professionals in the exhibitions and conventions sector in KSA.
- Job Opportunities Corner.
Youth between 18 and 25 years of age
University and institute students majoring in business management, tourism, public relations and hospitality.
The event will be held as part of the Saudi Meetings Industry Convention
At the end of the meeting the attendees will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the importance and economic and intellectual role of exhibitions and conventions
- Gain a deeper understanding of the types of jobs available in the exhibitions and conventions sector in KSA.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the investment opportunities in the exhibitions and conventions sector in KSA.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest trends and techniques in the exhibitions and conventions sector.
- Build a new network of connections with the exhibition and convention organizers in KSA.